Karma Ergo Lite 2
Ergo Lite 2: 2512-F20 Wheelchair
- 20" wheels
- 8.5kg attendant-propelled
- 10kg self-propelled
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Self-propelled or attendant-propelled wheelchair models
- Aircraft alluminium alloy frame
- Swing in/out detachable footrest
- Foldable backrest (more compact), fixed armrest.
- S-ergo seat - S-shaped seat for comfortable sitting and anti-slip
- The Ergo Lite 2 ultralight aircraft aluminum alloy wheelchair with the S ergonomic seat (features also found in the the Ergo Lite) provides a comfortable and slip resistant experience. This allows the user to sit comfortably for long periods of time which makes all the difference when it comes to extended travel times and having fun with the family.
- Comes in self-propelled or attendant-propelled models.
- We strive to make the caregiver’s life easier. Weighing at a mere 8.5kg for the attendant-propelled wheelchair, the ultralight weight lowers the risks of back injuries by reducing lifting effort.
- In addition, the rear wheels and the footrests of the self-propelled wheelchair are detachable, reducing the weight further to 6kg. You can effortlessly transport and store the wheelchair at your convenience. Safe and robust, we believe it is the lightest crash tested wheelchair available on the market.
- Designed with a dynamic swing away footrests allow you to transfer the user on and off the wheelchair easily. The detachable footrests are also great when for storage.
- Ergonomic handrim design that fit snuggly into the user’s grip allows for smoother and greater mobility with better propelling momentum as well as efficient braking.
- Ergo Lite is proud to utilize upholstery that is treated with Aegis microbe shield, which is warranted by the FDA, EPA, EU, etc. This hygienic fabric treatment gives the treated surface active antibacterial action, eliminates odor and is designed for easy cleaning.