Knee High Compression Stocking 2824 (Class 2)
OppO Compression Stocking (Bg) 2824
- Prevents venous stasis
- Suitable for post-surgical use or bedridden patients
- Reduces the formation of thrombosis or embolism
- Opening in the ball-of-foot for easier monitoring of circulation without removing the stockings.
- Colored marker identifying the correct heel and foot area to provide constant compression.
- Comfortable wide band to prevent slipping and binding.
- For hygienic reasons, this product is non-refundable, exchangeable or returnable (unless the item does not match the selected specification). Kindly ensure that the correct size has been selected and you have received adequate medical advice before purchase.
- Utilizing specialized fabricating machinery and medical grade fabric it works effectively as a varicose vein/ spider vein treatment.
- Tighter than your average medical stocking, giving you the recommended compression as per a doctor's prescription.
- Enjoy superior quality, materials and craftmanship catered to the comfort of your legs.
- Reduce blood pooling on the legs as well as swelling from varicose veins.
- Find the right fit in the chart provided below and regain the lightness in your feet if you suffer from varicose vein, spider veins, or swelling from leg surgery.
- Promotes health benefits by increasing blood flow from the legs to the heart and reduce the risk of blood clot formation in the veins.
- As the stocking is opaque, you can look fashionable in it as it helps conceal blemishes or scars!
- Make your legs feel “light” when you're wearing them and even for quite some time after taking them off!
- They are comfortable, discreet, stays in place, does not snag easily and no crotch sagging!
- Prescription strength medical grade stocking.
- Spider veins
- Moderate to severe varicose veins
- Post-surgical wear
- Wide band to prevent slipping and binding.
- Reciprocating knit heel and toe for better fit and comfort.
- Reinforced stocking sole for long-wearing performance.
- Progressive compression helps to improve blood circulation.
Measure circumference of the ankle, right above the ankle bones (malleoli) (cB) and around the fullest part of the calf (cC). Measure knee height (lD).