Compression Pantyhose 2880 (Class 2)
OppO Compression Stocking 2880
- Attractive hip shaping knit design.
- Mesh design for comfort.
- Reciprocating knit heel and toe for better fit and comfort.
- Reinforced stocking sole for long-wearing performance.
- Progressive compression helps to improve blood circulation.
- Spider veins
- Moderate to severe varicose veins
- Post-surgical wear
- Utilizing specialized fabricating machinery and medical grade fabric it works effectively as a varicose vein/ spider vein treatment.
- Tighter than your average medical stocking, giving you the recommended compression as per a doctor's prescription.
- Enjoy superior quality, materials and craftmanship catered to the comfort of your legs.
- Reduce blood pooling on the legs as well as swelling from varicose veins.
- Find the right fit in the chart provided below and regain the lightness in your feet if you suffer from varicose vein, spider veins, or swelling from leg surgery.
- Promotes health benefits by increasing blood flow from the legs to the heart and reduce the risk of blood clot formation in the veins.
- As the stocking is opaque, you can look fashionable in it as it helps conceal blemishes or scars!
- Make your legs feel “light” when you're wearing them and even for quite some time after taking them off!
- They are comfortable, discreet, stays in place, does not snag easily and no crotch sagging!
- Prescription strength medical grade stocking.
Measure circumference of the ankle, right above the ankle bones (malleoli) (cB) and around the fullest part of the calf (cC). Measure knee height (lD).