LIFEPLUS Rotating Seat Cushion (FC150026)
LIFEPLUS Rotating Seat Cushion
LIFEPLUS Rotating Seat Cushion is a transfer aid that helps to turn a person with mobility restriction/ difficulty from one position to another without pain or transfer a person from one place to another effortlessly without injuring both the user and the caregiver.
- 360° seamless rotation- experience a smooth and convenient turn simply by sitting on the cushion
- Non-skid base- keeps the cushion securely in place, providing stability and safety during use
- Soft and comfortable padding- helps distribute weight evenly and reduce pressure points
- Portable design- lightweight and compact, easy to transport from one chair or car to another
- Premium, durable materials- wear-resistant for long-lasting use
Enjoy trouble-free transfer, entrance, and exit for your loved ones
Ideal for multiple occasions such as:
Bed, car seat, dining chair, sofa, wheelchair with detachable armrest
- Users with difficulties turning in and out of sitting positions due to injury, illness, or disability
- Users with restricted mobility with difficulty turning or twisting
- Users with conditions like arthritis, multiple sclerosis & osteoarthritis
- Long-term bedridden patients
- Pregnant women
- An ideal gift for anyone who appreciates on-the-go mobility
- Reduces friction and the risk of falls or accidents by allowing for a controlled, smooth rotation when entering or exiting a seat, bed, or car
- Helps user to get up and down a seat without pain
- Allows the user to turn and reach for items with reduced risk of injury (strain to back, hips, or knees)
- Helps distribute weight evenly, reducing pressure points and discomfort while seated
- Assists in performing daily activities with greater ease and independence
- Increased safety during transfer with the non-skid base of the cushion
We care about the caregiver as much as the patient.
Here's how LIFEPLUS Rotating Cushion eases your caregiving routine:
- Provides smooth and safe patient transfer instantly
- Reduces chances of strain and injuries on the caregiver
- Caretaking is now safer and less physically demanding with the assistance of the cushion!
- Hand wash (max washing temperature 60°C)
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not iron, press, dry-clean or bleach.
- Make sure the cushion is properly positioned on the bed, chair, or seat, with the non-skid base firmly in place.
- Ensure that the chair or seat itself is stable and won't tip or move during use.