Littmann Stethoscope Classic II
Hard-working clinical tool with the acoustic sensitivity and versatility you can rely on.
• Consistent high acoustic sensitivity from precision-machined chestpieces
• Resilient, next-generation single lumen tubing provides longer product life
• Nearly all Classic stethoscopes feature tunable technology
• Compact design is ideal for physical assessment and monitoring of your patients.
Available in three type: Classic II, Pediatric/Infant and Cardiology III.
The 3M™ Littmann Classic II™ Stethoscope brings together award-winning ergonomic design and excellent acoustic sensitivity. It delivers reliable performance and comfortable use to professionals dedicated to providing the best patient care.
The 3M™ Littmann Classic II™ Stethoscope combines the reliable, versatile acoustic performance of tunable diaphragm technology with the portable convenience of a single-sided chestpiece. The Master Classic II stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to detect, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis.
Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Unlike two-sided models, there’s no need to turn over and reposition the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort.
Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
The Master Classic II stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large soft-sealing eartips, large firm eartips, and instructions.
- Award winning ergonomic design and excellent acoustic sensitivity deliver comfort and reliable diagnostic performance
- Tunable diaphragm responds with a simple pressure change to capture low and high-frequency sounds
- Anatomically designed headset is angled to meet the path of the ear canal
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Latex free materials for allergy sensitive users
- Used as a diagnostic tool as part of the physical assessment of cardiac, adult and pediatric patients. Ideally suited for certified nursing assistants, EMTs, entry level nurse, licensed vocational nurse, medical assistants, nursing students and registered nurses