Mobees Stairs Walking Frame : FST618
MOBEES Stairs Walking Frame FST618
A multifunctional walking cane for flat surfaces and stairs!
Enhance your loved ones' safety with the MOBEES Stair Walking Frame—providing steady support on both flat surfaces and stairs. This ensures independent and secure mobility for your elderly parents, offering you peace of mind.
USER WEIGHT CAPACITY
Length (Distance between 2 feet）
Width (Distance between front and rear feet): 45cm
Height: 76cm- 96cm
Lightweight and sturdy aluminum alloy frame
Lightweight, sturdy, and reliable frame
- Provides maximized stability and comfort
Extra wide base with 4 points of contact
- Ensures superior stability to prevent falls while walking
Non-slip 360° twirl feet
- Stay stable on different surfaces (e.g., stairs, rough surfaces, grass, etc.)
- 4 cm thickened, enforced aluminum alloy bar for superior safety
- Ideal for walking on flat surfaces, going up and down stairs, and slope
Height adjustable 15 levels (76-96 cm)
- Allows for personalized adjustments to achieve a comfortable and supportive walking posture
- Suitable for height 150- 185cm
1-click quick folding mechanism
- Easy and convenient folding for easy storage and transportation
- Even users with weak arm strength can operate by themselves
Quick and easy, automatic height adjustment when using stairs
- Flip the black protective cover up and press the orange height adjustment buttons in front of the handles to adjust feet to the ideal height automatically.
- Do not need to bend over or squat down to adjust manually
- A safer and more convenient way for users to adjust by themselves while going up and down stairs
(Normal walking frame can only be used on flat surfaces and height has to be adjusted manually)
Fixed walking mode
- Hold onto both handgrips to lift the walking frame slightly off the ground, take a step forward, and place the frame on the ground.
SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO
-Are prone to falling
-Have frequent knee pain
-Need assistance while walking
-Are under rehabilitation
-Have difficulties climbing stairs
Due to manual measurements, kindly allow for slight discrepancies of a few cm. We thank you for your understanding.