Motion Control Knee 20"
OppO Motion Control Knee 4139
- Provides stability to an injured or unstable knee by allowing normal joint motion with proper settings or stops within a selected range.
- Semi-rigid frame and strong straps prevent rotation and brace migration.
- May be molded for a customized fit.
- Provides immobilization in an extended position.
Designed for the functional management of ACL/PCL instability.
Rigid plastic supports offer greater stability and increase patient activity.
- Suitable for use following early cast removal, post-operative rehabilitation, or whenever a combination of motion control and knee immobilization is indicated.
- Available in two lengths: 18" (45.7cm) and 20" (50.8cm)
How to Wear:
- Apply foam wraps to leg and wrap around the leg while in prone position
- Adjust the foam wraps and fasten the hook and loop closure
- Be sure thigh wrap must be positioned 2" (5cm) above the patella (knee) and the wrap must be positioned directly beneath the patella
- Please follow the doctor's instruction and set hinges from 0 to 120 degrees flexible and 0 to 75 degrees extension in 7.5 degree increments
- Apply the circular knee pad to the back of the hinge
- The hinge forms the uprights to fit the curves of the leg
- Position and press the lateral side bar assembly onto the cuffs along the middle of the leg, centering the hinge pivot axes, slightly above the knee joint line
- Repeat for the medial side bar assembly
- Thread through the buckles and fasten all straps, hook and loop closure for security
- Post-surgical use
- Collateral ligament injury
- Cruciate ligament injury
- Knee instability
- Extra pad provides compression on target area.
Non-slip backing keeps wrap from sliding out of position.
- Great for use after an injury or to help prevent injuries.
- Reduces vibrations in the femoral groove.
How to wear:
Position the pad below the patella.
- Fasten hook and loop closure strap securely.
- Patellar tendinitis
- Osgood-Schlatter syndrome
ONE SIZE 31.8 - 40.6cm (12 1/2 -16")