Pregnancy Test Midstream
- Product of UK
- Test Device
- Package Insert
Home Pregnancy Test, Midstream (Urine) is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in urine to aid in the early detection of pregnancy.
PRECAUTIONS & WARNINGS
- Do not use the test after the expiration date.
- If the package is not completely sealed do not use the test.
- The test should be performed in a well-lit area.
- Use the test device immediately after opening it.
- Do not touch the test window. This could affect results and may also impose personal hazards.
- The pouch contains a Silica gel pack to absorb humidity. Do not open the pack. Throw it away with the remaining of the test.
- At the end of the test, wrap everything you have used in a plastic bag and throw away in the waste bin. Do not forget to wash your hands properly.
- Read instructions carefully before use.
- It is preferred to perform the test on the first-morning void as the first urine of the morning contains the highest amount of hCG.
- Check that the test is completely sealed then open the pouch.
- Remove the cap from the device.
- Hold the device by the handle with the exposed absorbing tip pointing downwards.
- Place the wick into the urine stream for at least 10 seconds; making sure that the entire tip is wet. (Note: Do not urinate on the result window of the device. If you prefer, you can urinate into a clean and dry container, then dip only the absorbent tip of the midstream test into the urine for at least 10 seconds.)
- Remove the device from the urine stream (if you like, you may replace the cap - replacing the cap will not affect the results).
- Place the device on a flat surface with the window facing up. You will notice a pink color moving across the result window indicating that the test reaction is taking place.
- Read results after 3 minutes. Look for colored bands (lines) to appear in the result window.
- Test results should not be read after 10 minutes.