Shipping, Exchange and Refund Policy
Shipping & Delivery
We aim to have your items shipped to you at the earliest possible date after payment confirmed.
In general you should be receiving your stock less than 7 working days after payment confirmed. We will contact and inform you if the delivery requires longer than 7 working days.
Returns, Exchanges and Refund Policy
1. This Return and Refund policy shall only be applicable for home delivery shopping via www.homecareshop.com.my only.
2. Homecare Shop shall use its best efforts to ensure that Orders are correctly fulfilled. Should there be any discrepancy of Products delivered and the Customer wishes for return and refund, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within seven (7) days upon receiving the Products.
3. We will contact the Customer (by phone or email) within seven (7) days after the receipt of the email. The Customer is advised to wait for our instruction for the next course of action. In the event the Customer does not receive any reply from us after the aforesaid period, please contact us either by e-mail at email@example.com or call us at 012-406 8220 (Mon-Fri working hours 9am-5pm, excluding public holidays) for enquiries.
4. All return goods must be approved through communication by phone or email with our customer service within seven (7) days upon receiving parcel.
5. Return/Exchange of Products or refund can be arranged under the following reasons:
Reason of Return
Delivery - Wrong Product
Wrong parcel sent, Wrong items sent
Quality - Damaged Product
Item packaging or container damaged
Quality - Product Condition
Expired date, Old manufacturing date
Delivery - Parts Missing
Missing item in the order
Website - Incorrect Content
Different item(s) received
Customer - Change of Mind
Customer insists on cancelling
6. Note: Non-refundable, exchangeable and returnable products, that are stated on its own product page may only appeal for a refund, exchange, and return for the following reasons:
- The item does not match the agreed specification (e.g., wrong size, wrong model, etc.)
- The item was defective and or/damaged on delivery
- The item has not been received
Products returned to Homecareonline must be in its unused and original condition as received with proof of order, payment and delivery of the products.
7. Pursuant to Item No. 2,3,4,5,6, firstname.lastname@example.org Customer Service MUST be contacted before returning affected products in person, courier or post. No replacement or exchange of Products will be entertained otherwise. All replacements or exchange of Products shall be subjected to stock availability. In the case of stock unavailability, the Customer will be refunded.
8. If a Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, homecareshop.com.my shall either refund the Customer the value of that Product, or replace the Product.
9. If any Product which was not included in the Customer's Order is delivered to the Customer, homecareshop.com.my shall collect the Product from the Customer.
10. If the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered, homecareshop.com.my shall refund the Customer the value of the Product as originally charged to the Customer.
11. If a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product as displayed on the site when the Customer places an Order, Homecareonline shall refund the difference to the Customer.
12. The return of a Product by a Customer does not automatically warrant for a refund. Homecareshop.com.my will inspect the returned Products upon receipt. If the conditions in Item No. 2,3,4,5,6 of this Return and Refund Policy have been fulfilled, refund will be made to the Customer and we will reimburse the Customer of its courier charges for returning of the Products to us provided always that the courier payment slip is furnished to us upon seeking refund.
13. All refunds will be made within 2 months and depending on the appointed bank refund policy in which your receipt of the refund will depend on the period of time your financial institution takes to finalise the refund. Homecareshop.com.my shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
14. The Customer is required to send back the affected Product(s) to us via a reliable courier service company to our head office at the following address:-
PINANG MEDICAL RETAIL SDN BHD
3-2-3, LORONG DELIMA 20,11700 GELUGOR, PENANG, MALAYSIA.
15. Alternatively, the Customer may bring the affected Product(s) to Homecare Shop located in West Malaysia (except East Coast) appointed by our Customer Service for exchange.
16. As for customers from East Coast Malaysia, Sabah & Sarawak, the Customer shall be responsible for the risks and condition of the Product to be returned until it reaches us at Pinang Medical Retail Sdn Bhd Head Office or other selected Homecare Shop appointed by our Customer Service. Homecareshop.com.my will not be liable for any loss or damage to the Product prior to the Product is received by us. The Customers are advised to pack the Product safely to prevent any loss or damage to the Product or its box or its original packaging.
17. Management of Pinang Medical Retail S/B reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Pinang Medical Retail Sdn. Bhd.
All rights reserved