OPPO Elastic Abdominal Binder 2060
- Made of a combination of elastic and soft nylon pile bonded to 1/4" foam for comfort.
- Elastic panel construction provides even support; prevents "roll over".
- Contoured to fit between waist and hips.
How to Wear:
- Wrap binder around the waist.
- Adjust the support to desired compression and secure the hook and loop strap to the front of the support.
- After birth
- Mild low back pain
- After abdominal operation
- This binder provides even support, does not shift or fold while wearing it which allows for a super secure & firm support.
- Provides extra support of the lower back and core to promote mobility, helping you to resume your daily activities.
- Specifically contoured design to fit between the waist and hips.
- Wearing Tips:
- Hold the top opening of the support using both hands, one on each side.
- Insert both legs into support and pull up to the waist.
- Be sure the abdominal binder is under the rib cage.