Heavy Duty Back Support
- Helps prevent and relieve lower back pain.
- Easy to apply and remove. Inconspicuous to wear.
- May be used for both the lumbar and lumbosacral regions.
- Four pliable support splints in the back for extra stability.
How to Wear:
- Wrap support around the waist and be sure the four stays are on each side of spine.
- Adjust the support to desired compression and secure the hook and loop strap to the front of support.
- Pull the elastic reinforcement straps to tighten, then secure to the front of support.
- Bring the cross shoulder straps over the shoulders, adjust the length of the cross shoulder straps to tighten.
- Low back pain
- Muscle strain/ligament sprain
- Prevent injury