OPPO Elastic Hernia Support 2249 Hernia Truss with Removable Pad
OppO Hernia Truss 2249
- Provides compression around the affected area with targeted compression on the hernia, reducing the inguinal hernia.
- Infinite adjustment for maximum comfort minimizes pressure over back musculature.
- A simple hook and loop closure allows you to control the fit and compression of the truss.
- Elastic band trusses should be put around the waist with the pad places in position and tightened to fit.
How to Wear:
- First, lay flat on the floor.
- Unfasten the Velcro strap between the two pads.
- Wrap truss around pelvis as shown with removable pad in front.
- Fasten the front Velcro strap to fit snugly (Once adjusted to fit the user on first application, the Velcro strap between the pad pockets does not need to be re-adjusted for each application.
- Pull the 2 straps between the legs to the back.
- Thread through the buckles and adjust for a comfortable fit.
- Bilateral inguinal hernia