OPPO Grip Buddy Hand Rehab Master 8099
- GRIPBUDDY is thoughtfully designed with three different intensities in yellow, blue and purple and from soft to hard levels to offer better and complete therapeutic programs
- The ergonomic design of the curviform shape allows the patient to grip in any position. The center chamber and indentation curve designs conforms to the palms and fingers. The wavy pattern of the center component fits the position of the fingers and makes it easier to grip without slipping.
- GRIPBUDDY is made of 100% Medical Grade Silicone which is oil-based, non-toxic and safe to use. Silicone does not absorb heat easily, keeping GRIPBUDDY cool to the touch.
- Provides various rehabilitation and training programs for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS), De Quervain Tenosynovitis, Stroke and other diseases.
How to Wear:
- GRIPBUDDY can be used in various applications and combined with numerous rehabilitation programs.
- Helps train flexor and extensor of digits, hypothenar muscle, thenar muscle and lumbrical muscle
- Improves muscular strength, endurance and coordination of hand function in rehabilitation in the prevention stage